One of the buzzwords that emerged out of 2016 is the “side hustle”, referring to income one earns outside one’s regular job. That the first world has lent mainstream credence relatively recently to this term may be amusing to entrepreneurial Pinoys who have long practiced or recognized the need for a side hustle, or what we’ve called it for years before the modern lexicon wanted to make it hipper, the “sideline.”
HANEP Negosyo Program
Still for many, taking a full head-on plunge into entrepreneurship is intimidating, but Best Value Factory Food Outlet’s HANEP Negosyo program makes it easier for anyone trying to venture into a side business and even grow it enough to become a full-fledged entrepreneur. Continue reading “HANEP Buhay: Entrepreneurship Made Easy with Best Value”
Here’s sharing with you one of our Uni-Pak Mackerel recipes, plus one of our readers will be receiving a Uni-Pak gift pack in this blog giveaway.
If there is one thing our pantry hardly ever gets out of stock of, it is mackerel and sardines. Sardines and mackerel are two of the most nutritious foods, with the highest sources of essential omega-3 fatty acids on the planet, protein, vitamin D, (and also calcium when the bones are eaten), including many other important trace minerals and vitamins.
Way before we were sent this package, we were already regular consumers of Uni-Pak. In fact, I took a peek at our pantry, and I still have two cans left from our previous grocery shopping. Continue reading “Uni-Pak Mackarel + Blog Giveaway #UniPakXMyTummyisFull”
Since the Valentine Season is for people who matter in your life, King Sue suggests that you start a tradition within the family and your circle of friends with food as an expression of your love. Here are some tips and recipes from King Sue:
Treat you family to a breakfast feast. The King Sue Pandesal Muffin Pizza looks like flowers in bloom that are perfect for the love month.
KING SUE PANDESAL MUFFIN PIZZA
• 3 pcs. big pandesal
• 250grams King Sue Hawaiian Ham
• 1 big tomato
• ½ cup mozarella cheese grated
• fresh aasil
• olive oil
• Take off the bread inside
• Put in the tomato, King Sue Hawaiian Ham, and Cheese
• Put in a toaster for a few minutes or until the cheese is melted
• Top with basil and drizzle with olive oil
* Plan a picnic with friends. If you love the outdoors, calendar a morning hike, run, or bike to the nearest park or picnic area. Roll out your spread of cheese, fruits, chocolates, and homemade sandwiches. King Sue’S Club Sandwich is a wonderful combination of your favorites like chicken nuggets and Pina Ham. Continue reading “Have a King Sue Valentine!”