#MegaPrime has come up with delightful, #PrimeSummer recipes we can enjoy making with the kids this vacation season.
The summer season is officially here! And if you feel like last week’s holiday ended a little too soon, I totally hear you. If it were up to us, we’d love to enjoy more family bonding time. Incidentally, Mega Prime has come up with fun and yummy activities, we can enjoy during summer, making this season a real “hit,” and not all scorching “heat.” 🙂
Here are two must try recipes, you can try whipping up with your kids, using *MegaPrime Whole Kernel Corn, and Cream Style Corn.
1 Recipe, 3 Ways to Serve: Chilled Panacotta, Ice Pop, and Granita
Continue reading “Easy to Prepare #PrimeSummer Recipes from #MegaPrime”
This Lenten Season, abstain from meat and boost your body by filling yourself up with dishes that’s a departure from the typical menu that you know. Low-calorie, light, and infused with Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass Lemon, these recipes boasts flavor and finest nutrients of wheatgrass that are guaranteed to become your newest go-to recipe ingredient.
Green Potato Mushroom Soup
Calories per serving: 50
Continue reading “Low-Calorie, Lenten-Friendly Dishes with Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass”
Since the Valentine Season is for people who matter in your life, King Sue suggests that you start a tradition within the family and your circle of friends with food as an expression of your love. Here are some tips and recipes from King Sue:
Treat you family to a breakfast feast. The King Sue Pandesal Muffin Pizza looks like flowers in bloom that are perfect for the love month.
KING SUE PANDESAL MUFFIN PIZZA
• 3 pcs. big pandesal
• 250grams King Sue Hawaiian Ham
• 1 big tomato
• ½ cup mozarella cheese grated
• fresh aasil
• olive oil
• Take off the bread inside
• Put in the tomato, King Sue Hawaiian Ham, and Cheese
• Put in a toaster for a few minutes or until the cheese is melted
• Top with basil and drizzle with olive oil
* Plan a picnic with friends. If you love the outdoors, calendar a morning hike, run, or bike to the nearest park or picnic area. Roll out your spread of cheese, fruits, chocolates, and homemade sandwiches. King Sue’S Club Sandwich is a wonderful combination of your favorites like chicken nuggets and Pina Ham. Continue reading “Have a King Sue Valentine!”