I missed last Saturday’s demo over at The Maya Kitchen, but they were nevertheless generous enough to share the recipes that Chef Edgar Nama of Bravo! Ristorante Italiano whipped up that day. Creamy Raviolli Con Spinachi, Velvety PannavCotta, fall-off-the-bone Osso Buco, Thin and crispy Quattro Formaggi Pizza, Healthy Minestrone Alla Milanese and rich Pasta with Tuna Tuscan.
44 g bacon bits
63 g onions, white “diced”
.5 liters water
320 g potatoes “diced”
70 g carrots, “diced”
25 g celery, “diced”
.6 g parsley flakes
19 g tomato, whole peeled
13 g tomato water
.1 kg kidney beans, red “soaked overnight” & pre-boiled
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sweat bacon and add the onions.
2. Add beef broth and water.
3. When boiling, add all other ingredients.
4. Cook until the vegetables are cooked.
5. Get half of mixture and blend to puree.
6. Add to the rest of the vegetable mixture. Season to taste.
7. Just before serving drizzle small amount of olive oil on top.
18.5 g whipping cream
18.4 g milk, full cream
1.9 g unflavored gelatin
1.7 g white sugar
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Mix whipping cream, milk sugar and gelatin.
3. Mix for 5 minutes or until the gelatin dissolves.
4. Cook in low fire for 15 minutes.
5. Portion into cups.
6. Drizzle with BRAVO Mango Jam Continue reading “Buon Appetito at the Maya Kitchen”